Graph (Monitoring Group)
Displays on a graph the evolution of a given indicator for the monitored pages of a given group. Provides a summary value over the period (e.g., the average) for each page and for the whole group.
- The time period: see "Time Range and Landmark Date"
- The targeted monitoring group: the existing group of monitored pages of your choice
- The computation method: average, percentile, median.
- The aggregation level: none, hourly or daily
Supported indicators (first or second view)
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Advanced timings: HTML responseEnd (last byte), DOM Loading, DOM Interactive, DOM Content Loaded Event Start, DOM Content Loaded Event End, DOM Complete, Load Event Start, Load Event End
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total or for a resource type), Number of requests (total or for a resource type)