Graph (One Page)
Displays on a graph the evolution of one or several given indicators for a single monitored page. Provides a summary value over the period (e.g., the average) for each indicator.
- Time period: see "Time Range and Landmark Date"
- Data source: existing page monitoring of your choice. If this monitoring has the Repeated View option, you can use this widget on either the first or second view data.
- Computation method: average, percentile, median.
- Aggregation level: none, hourly or daily
Supported indicators (first or second view)
All indicators must be expressed in the same unit (you cannot display both a weight and a time measurement).
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Advanced timings: HTML responseEnd (last byte), DOM Loading, DOM Interactive, DOM Content Loaded Event Start, DOM Content Loaded Event End, DOM Complete, Load Event Start, Load Event End, First Contentful Paint, Time to (Consistently) Interactive
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total), Number of requests (total), Dareboost Quality Score