Tabular Page Indicators
Displays the values and / or variations of one or several indicators for the targeted monitored pages.
The widget can be used to report information for one or several time periods if necessary.
Monitored pages defined as favorites are highlighted in the table. Tabular Page indicators widget can also display the indicators gathered during a Repeated View.
The order can be defined alphabetically by page name (desc. or asc.) or by the columns being displayed.
- The targeted monitoring group: the existing group of monitored pages of your choice
- The computation method: average, percentile, median
- The display mode: values and / or variations compared to the previous period
- The time period(s): one or several sliding time periods, see "Time Range and Landmark Date"
Supported indicators (first or repeated view)
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total), Number of requests (total)