Tabular Indicators (Groups and pages)
Displays the values and / or variations of one or several indicators for the targeted monitored pages.
The widget can be used to report information for one or several time periods if necessary.
Monitored pages defined as favorites are highlighted in the table. Tabular Page indicators widget can also display the indicators gathered during a Repeated View.
- Data source(s): one or more groups of monitored pages, or a list of monitored pages.
- Time period(s): one or several sliding time periods, see “Time Range and Landmark Date”.
- Aggregation method: average, median or percentiles (NB: medians and percentiles are only available if “Display groups” option is disabled)
- Values, variations or both: Each cell of the table can display the value of a metric over the period or its variation compared to the previous sliding time period. It’s also possible to display both the value and the related variation.
Display groups: if the widget is using some groups as datasource, you can choose to display an additional line for each group, that will provide the group average for each metric. Three modes are available:
- Enabled with details: displays groups and their associated monitored pages
- Enabled without details: displays only groups
- Disabled: displays only the monitored pages
- Sorting order: Choose on which column the sorting will be done (in descending or ascending order). If the “Display groups” is "enabled with details", the sorting does not apply to the entire table, but for each group independently, on the list of its related pages.
Supported indicators (first or repeated view)
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Advanced timings: HTML responseEnd (last byte), DOM Loading, DOM Interactive, DOM Content Loaded Event Start, DOM Content Loaded Event End, DOM Complete, Load Event Start, Load Event End, First Contentful Paint, Time to (Consistently) Interactive
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total or for a resource type), Number of requests (total or for a resource type), Dareboost Quality Score