Tabular Page Indicators
Displays the averages of one or several indicators for one or several time-sliding periods for a group of monitored pages. Monitored pages defined as favorites are highlighted in the table. Tabular Page indicators widget can also display the indicators gathered during a Repeated View.
The order can be defined alphabetically by page name (desc. or asc.) or by the columns being displayed.
- The targeted monitoring group: the existing group of monitored pages of your choice
- The computation method: average, percentile, median.
- The time period(s): one or several sliding time periods, see "Time Range and Landmark Date"
Supported indicators (first or repeated view)
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total), Number of requests (total)