Tabular Indicators (User Journeys)
Displays the values and / or variations of one or several indicators for the targeted monitored User Journeys.
The widget can be used to report information for one or several time periods if necessary.
- Data source(s): one of several User Journeys.
- Time period(s): one or several sliding time periods, see “Time Range and Landmark Date”.
- Aggregation method: average, median or percentiles (NB: medians and percentiles are only available if "Display steps" option is disabled)
- Values, variations or both: Each cell of the table can display the value of a metric over the period or its variation compared to the previous sliding time period. It’s also possible to display both the value and the related variation.
- Display steps: you can choose whether to display a line dedicated to each step, or only a line for the whole User Journey.
Supported indicators (first or repeated view)
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total or for a resource type), Number of requests (total or for a resource type), Dareboost Quality Score