Values (and Variations)
Highlights the aggregate values and variations of one or more indicators, for one or more sources.
- The time period: see "Time Range and Landmark Date"
- Data source(s): one or several existing groups of monitored pages, single monitored pages, or User Journey of your choice
- The computation method: for multiple sources, only the average is available. For a single page monitor or User Journey, percentiles and median are available too
- The display mode: values and / or variations compared to the previous period
- Standard Timings: First Byte, Start Render, Speed Index, Visually Complete, Fully Loaded
- Advanced timings: HTML responseEnd (last byte), DOM Loading, DOM Interactive, DOM Content Loaded Event Start, DOM Content Loaded Event End, DOM Complete, Load Event Start, Load Event End, First Contentful Paint, Time to (Consistently) Interactive
- Custom Timings
- Additional indicators: Page Weight (total), Number of requests (total), Dareboost Quality Score