Website Speed Test from several locations
Is your website performing well for your visitors all around the world? Test your website speed from 13 locations, benchmark your CDN and more!
- Measure load time
- Test user experience
- Mobile and responsive website test
- Performance Test disabling ads
- Slow connection website test
- Test from several locations
- Advanced settings test
Why does the user's location matter?
A visitor may experience high latency when connecting to your website according to his location.
Thanks to the Dareboost test probes all around the world, you can test and monitor the performance of your pages from 13 different locations. We can even provide private test probes if you need a test location we do not offer yet!
Available speed test locations
You'll find below our subnetwork if you need to whitelist them to access a secured website.
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
- 184.108.40.206/27 (to 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/26 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/27 (to 188.8.131.52)
- 184.108.40.206/28 (to 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/28 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (jusqu'à 188.8.131.52)
- 184.108.40.206/27 (jusqu'à 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/29 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
Washington DC (USA east)
- 184.108.40.206/29 (to 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/28 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
- 184.108.40.206/28 (to 220.127.116.11)
Seattle (USA west)
- 18.104.22.168/28 (to 22.214.171.124)
San Jose (USA west)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
- 184.108.40.206/28 (to 220.127.116.11)
Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- 18.104.22.168/28 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- 184.108.40.206/29 (to 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/28 (to 22.214.171.124)
- 126.96.36.199/28 (to 188.8.131.52)
All the probes are associated with a domain complying with this pattern: *.probe.dareboost.com
If you need to whitelist our probes, using the domain pattern rather than our IPs extensively will allow you to support our new test probes in the future as well.
For example, if you use Apache with an .htaccess file, you can use the following to whitelist the test probes:
# Apache 2.2 Order deny,allow Deny from all Allow from probe.dareboost.com # Apache 2.4 Require host probe.dareboost.com
Get the best of our features thanks to our professional plans!
Discover our Plans